Basic Policy on Protection of Personal Information
- Hot VWs Magazine will stipulate provisions concerning the protection of personal information, and ensure that its executives and employees are well informed of those provisions.
- In the collection of personal information, Hot VWs Magazine will state the objectives of collection and use in advance, and use those properly within that scope. It will use the collected personal information mainly for the following objectives:
For confirmation of products or services purchased or registered, and for delivery thereof
- For confirmation of purchase and delivery of magazines , books and goods etc.
- For confirmation of applications for events etc., and for distribution of email
- For confirmation of applications for email distribution services and for distribution of email
- For confirmation of registration with various member services, and for distribution of email
- For charging and payment for various products and services and for confirmation thereof
- For providing guidance for continuing subscriptions to periodical publications to which customers are subscribed
For provision or improvement of products or services that customers are using, and for development of new services
- For improvement of the contents of products, services and websites, etc. to be more satisfactory for customers
- For customization of contents of products, services and website, etc. to suit users
- For surveying satisfaction with information or products, etc. ordered by customers
- For compiling information statistically processed from personal information, and publication thereof as survey results
- For tracking the status of use by customers and making use thereof for improvement of services and development of new services
For provision of information in relation to products and services offered
- For provision of guidance on periodicals, books, digital contents, various member services, and various other services
- For tracking the status of use of such things as products, services and websites, and for provision of information and surveys, etc. on Hot VWs Magazine, as well as companies and organizations that are considered beneficial for customers
Please note that, if there is any change in information which may disrupt the delivery of products or charging out of the collected personal information, such as the names of municipalities and zip codes, names of financial institutions or credit card expiration dates, etc., Hot VWs Magazine may change the registered information.
In addition, collected personal information may be associated with other information under management by Hot VWs Magazine. For example, such information may be matched with the management system, etc. of periodicals published by Hou VWs Magazine for confirmation of the fact that the users are subscribers to periodicals, or the like.
Hot VWs Magazine will not provide to a third party personal information provided by the customer unless there is justifiable reason to do so such as in cases under the laws or regulations, or except for in the case where any of the following items is applicable.
- When there is the prior consent of the customer
- When disclosed as “statistical data” by which an individual cannot be
- When confirming the validity of bank accounts or credit cards, etc. of users with financial institutions and card companies, etc. in procedures of settlement for credit cards, etc. accompanying the use of paid services or orders for products
- When outsourcing handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary for achievement of the purposes of use
- Hot VWs Magazine will take measures necessary for personnel and technical aspects in order to prevent alteration, leaks of or unauthorized access to personal information or the like.
- When Hot VWs Magazine receives a request for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal data in its possession by the person himself/herself that provided the relevant information, as soon as the identification of the person is confirmed, Hot VWs Magazine will endeavor to deal with the matter swiftly in accordance with the laws and regulations based on the principle of speedy processing.
- Concerning rules and operation manuals with regard to security management, etc. of personal information formulated by Hot VWs Magazine, it will ensure that its employees, etc. are well informed thereof so that they will continue to be effective, and will strive to maintain a security management system by reviewing or taking other measures as needed.
Concerning the stance on protection of personal information in the use of hotvws.com and other individual official websites for magazines and books published by Hot VWs Magazine
Hot VWs Magazine respects the privacy of readers and on the official websites of Hot VWs Magazine (the “Hot VWs Magazine Websites”) it will handle the personal information of users that is acquired via the website in accordance with the following policies.
Protection of personal information
- In order to distinguish the PC used by the accessing person by the type of OS or browser, or IP address, etc., and ascertaining information on which pages were previously viewed by the relevant PC
By changing the settings of your browser, it is possible to refuse to receive Cookies or have a warning be displayed when receiving a Cookie. Please not in advance that, although most of the services on the Hot VWs Magazine Websites can be used even if the browser does not accept Cookies, without Cookies, there may be restrictions such as improper functioning of services that the user can use, or significant decline of reaction speed, and furthermore, there may be cases where the user becomes unable to use the service itself.
January 1st, 2020